Friday, November 25, 2011

So thankful!!!!

We are so thankful this year. Since beloved has found a job we are very thankful for that. On top of that him being home for Thanksgiving, even more thankful! And tonight I hit some sales. I don't agree with people having to work holidays, but money is tight and I needed some deals. So I was able to get him some brand new sheets and pillows for his truck! He is so glad to be getting his own truck so he will have a twin sized bed to sleep in for a change. I am going with him Monday when he gets his truck, so I can make up his bed and such. He still needs so much, a power inverter, an electric cooler, a microwave. But in time we will get it all. Just thankful to be where we are.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your family was together for Thanksgiving. I hope you'll have a great Christmas season!....Denise

    ReplyDelete